The Kia 10-Year Warranty
Many customers who visit Andy Mohr Kia ask us about the Kia car warranty, and we are always proud to say that it’s one of the best warranties available to Danville and Indianapolis drivers. Every one of our brand new Kia models features a 10-year warranty that covers the most essential parts of your new car, crossover, or minivan.
There’s more to it than just 10 years of powertrain coverage; scroll down to discover all of the perks of choosing a Kia as your next car.
A Breakdown Of Your Coverage
We put everything on the table when you come to Andy Mohr Kia for a new car, and that includes all of the details of your warranty coverage. Each new model comes with the following warranties:
- 10-year / 100,000-mile Powertrain Warranty
- 5-year / 60,000-mile Basic Warranty
- 5-year / 100,000-mile Anti-perforation Warranty
- 5-year / 60,000-mile Roadside Assistance Plan
Each one of these warranties lasts for either the given length of time or until the mileage limit is reached.
These warranties and the available benefits help make owning a Kia an even more rewarding experience:
- Peace of Mind: Imagine not needing to worry about unforeseen service and repair needs for 10 years on your new vehicle.
- Protection Against Unexpected Costs: Kia-trained technicians will handle all of your warranty repair work at a Kia dealership, ensuring that your vehicle is brought as close to factory specs as possible.
- Toll-free Assistance: The toll-free warranty hotline is staffed 24/7, 365 days a year at 1-800-333-4KIA, connecting you directly to roadside assistance.
- Emergency Roadside Assistance: A network of over 17,000 roadside assistance providers is just a phone call away with your Kia warranty, helping you out with minor issues like flat tires, dead batteries, and even running out of gas – at no charge to you.
- Trip Interruption Policy: How many warranties cover you for when your car troubles affect your plans? Feel comfortable leaving home for a road trip knowing Kia’s Trip Interruption Policy has you covered.
These Kia car warranty benefits leave other warranties available to Danville and Indianapolis drivers looking like nothing at all.
How the Kia Warranty Stacks Up to the Competition
We’ve broken down all of the details of the 10-year Kia car warranty, but before you decide that it’s right for you, you should see how it stacks up to competitors. Kia leaves automakers like Honda, Chevrolet, Ford, Toyota, and others in the dust. It even outdoes luxury automakers like Lexus and Acura.
- The Kia Powertrain Warranty lasts 10 years or 100,000 miles while luxury vehicles from Lexus are only protected for 7 years or 70,000 miles.
- Basic warranty coverage on a Chevrolet lasts for 36 months or 36,000 miles, but the Kia Basic Warranty lasts for 60 months or 60,000 miles.
- Automakers like Honda don’t even include roadside assistance in their standard warranty package while Kia offers 60 months and 60,000 miles of coverage.
Now it’s just a matter of seeing for yourself all of the advantages that the Kia car warranty covers with a test drive of a new vehicle at Andy Mohr Kia in Avon.