2019 Kia Stinger Review
If you’re looking for a sporty set of wheels that offers luxury and top-of-the-line performance, there is nothing quite like the 2019 Kia Stinger. This vehicle has been turning major heads in the Avon, Indianapolis, and Plainfield area, and it’s not just because it looks purely fantastic.
|2019 Ford F-150 Quick Facts:|
|Fuel Tank Capacity 15.9 Gallons||MPG: Up to 22 City / 29 Highway*|
|Dimensions: 192 in. L x 73.6 in. W x 55.1 in. H||Horsepower: Up to 365|
Kia Stinger Performance
If you’re looking for supreme power when hitting the streets, the Stinger has it for you. There are two available engines to pick from. Both pair seamlessly with the upgraded 8-speed automatic transmission. This offers fast and perfectly-executed shifting to give you a ride of a lifetime.
The first engine is the 2.0-liter Turbocharged I4. This generates an impressive 255 horsepower and 260 lb-ft of torque, allowing you to go from 0 to 60 MPH is just 5.9 seconds.
However, for an enhanced drive, opt for the 3.3-liter Twin-Turbo V6 engine. With 365 horsepower and a torque of 376 lb-ft, you can get from 0 to 60 MPH in only 4.7 seconds. Hold onto your seats because things just got serious.
2019 Stinger Tech
Inside your luxury car, you’ll find a suite of technologically advanced systems that keep you connected, entertained, and offer the utmost convenience. Some available features include:
- UVO – Your dashboard just got a little smarter with features that help track your parking spot, track your driving habits, and give you maintenance reminders.
- Harman Kardon® Quantum Logic™ Sound System – With 15 speakers and 720 watts to play with, your road soundtrack has never sounded better.
- Wireless Phone Charger – There’s no need for messy cords here! Just place your phone on the charging pad and you’re good to go.
Kia Drive Wise
To further innovation in your Stinger, the available advanced driver-assist technologies are here to help keep you highly informed and give you some extra help when you need it most.
- Blind Spot Detection – Warns you when a vehicle is approaching in areas behind that you normally cannot see. Using Rear Cross Traffic Alerts, it can even notify you when someone is behind you in the parking lot.
- Smart Cruise Control – Set a speed and this will maintain it for you while on the highway and will adjust speeds to keep a safe distance from the car ahead of you.
- Forward Assist – By anticipating a possible frontal collision, this system will brake automatically and warn you of a hazard ahead.
- Lane Assist – If you veer from your lane, your Stinger will help steer you back into place to keep you safe.
- Driver Attention – This monitors your driving habits and if it senses you might be drifting or losing attention, it will send you a reminder to take a break.
Compare Sports Cars
Experience this Vehicle in Person at Andy Mohr Kia
Ready to hit the roads of Avon, Indianapolis, and Plainfield after reading our 2019 Kia Stinger review? You can when you contact us to set up a test drive at our premier Kia dealership. Our team is excited to show what this car can do.
*Based on EPA estimates. Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits and your vehicle’s condition.