2017 Kia Forte LX
Get it now $19,070*
2017 Kia Forte
Highest Ranked Compact Car in Initial Quality
The 2017 Kia Forte is raising the bar on the standard of a compact car. Loaded with innovative technology in a sleek package, this car has an affordable price tag. See how this car offers both commuters and city-drivers a wealth of features below, then schedule a test drive in the Avon and Indianapolis area at Andy Mohr Kia today!Find Your New Forte Secure this offer
Kia Forte Inventory
Trims and Pricing
Drivers can choose from three well-equipped Kia Forte trim levels for their daily drive:
- 2017 Kia Forte LX: Starting at $16,490 MSRP
- 2017 Kia Forte S: Starting at $19,200 MSRP
- 2017 Kia Forte EX: Starting at $21,200 MSRP
This year's model has been updated with a bolder front fascia, including a wide black mesh grille that leads into angular lights for a modern and aerodynamic look. The LX model comes with 15-inch steel wheels, while the S bumps it up to 16-inch alloys and the EX up to 17-inch alloy wheels. LED running rights are standard, and LED turn signal indicators on the side mirrors and LED taillights are available on both the S and EX. The S adds a rear spoiler to match its other sporty features.
The 2017 Kia Forte offers a new standard engine with better efficiency than its predecessor. Another engine option is available for upgrade, as well:
- 2.0L I4 4-cylinder Atkinson-Cycle Engine: This engine is standard on the LX with a 6-speed manual transmission while a 6-speed automatic transmission is available as well as standard on the S. This engine generates up to 147 hp and up to 132 lb.-ft. of torque. With the manual transmission, you'll receive up to 34 mpg/highway and 25 mpg/city. With the automatic transmission, you'll get up to 38 mpg/highway and 29 mpg/city.
- 2.0L I4 Engine: This engine is standard on the EX trim. It generates up to 164 hp and 151 lb.-ft of torque. A 6-speed automatic transmission is standard, and you'll receive up to 33 mpg/highway and 25 mpg/city.
With a roomy backseat, this compact car offers more space than others in its class. Seating five, the interior cabin features premium cloth, sport cloth, or leather depending on the trim. And the interior technology is more than accommodating:
- Touchscreen Infotainment: With the LX trim, you'll have a 4.3" touchscreen, while a 7-inch touchscreen is standard on the S and EX, offering smartphone connectivity, navigation, and audio streaming.
- Available Heated and Ventilated Seats: On both the S and EX trims, you can opt for this feature making both hot and chilly days a little more bearable.
- Rearview Camera: The touchscreen display offers a view of the rear when the vehicle is in reverse to make navigating tight parking jobs easier.
Advanced Safety Technologies
In addition to front and side curtain airbags, traction control, hill-start assist, and more, the 2017 Kia Forte offers plenty of available advanced technology to make driving easier and safer:
- Lane Departure and Lane Keep Assist: Add this feature to monitor lane drift and for steering assistance should you depart the center of your lane.
- Forward Collision Warning System: This system helps you maintain a safe distance from the vehicle ahead of you, applying emergency brake assistance if a vehicle or pedestrian is in your path.
- Blind Spot Detection and Rear Cross-Traffic Alert: Side mirror indicators make sure that you are alerted if a vehicle approaches your blind spot whether you're driving down the highway or leaving the driveway.
2017 Kia Forte Reviews
Critics are wowed by all the features that come in this compact package:
- Car and Driver: "More than just a budget box, the Forte offers lots of features at a pocket-pleasing price."
- Edmunds: "Compact cars aren't usually known for offering the latest and greatest technology and features, but that's not the case with the 2017 Kia Forte."
- The Car Connection: "An extroverted design, a nimble driving personality, and a value-centric feature set are common points among them, and what helps this nameplate stand out in a tightly competitive segment of the market."
- TopSpeed: "The coolest part of the new Forte is that every trim level comes with Drive Mode Select as a standard feature. This function changes the way the car shifts, accelerates, and performs dependent on your selection."
Test Drive the 2017 Kia Forte Near Avon and Indianapolis Today at Andy Mohr Kia
We're open Monday-Saturday for you to come down and meet the 2017 Kia Forte near Avon and Indianapolis. Give us a call at 8444-628-5594 to schedule a test drive, or contact us online if you have any questions. We're located at 8789 E US Hwy 36, Avon, IN.Contact Us
The Kia Forte received the lowest number of problems per 100 vehicles reflecting higher quality among compact cars in the J.D. Power 2017 U.S. Initial Quality Study based on 77,419 total responses, evaluating 189 models, and measures the opinions of new 2017 vehicle owners after 90 days of ownership, surveyed in February-May 2017. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com/cars